Friday, January 18, 2008

I'M DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL WHEN I'M 16.

I wish. But for serious right now, this has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life. To share my pain, read the following:
Monday- English test, Social Studies quiz, English research paper draft due, swim meet, dance, therapist
Tuesday- Math and Social Studies quiz, English essay due, swimming, dance
Wednesday- Social Studies quiz, handbells concert, dance, tutor
Thursday- Social Studies test, swim meet, dance
Friday- Science test, dance, and now I am babysitting two incredibly annoying boys and eating cookies
On the bright side, I went shopping today and bought a bunch of basics, and a few beautiful pieces. I will be posting these shortly because I finally found my camera charger!!
Loves,
Gabriela

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute blog! I'll totally link up!
ugghh...I know what you mean about school...I want to run away to Paris or something lol.

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog!
I think I'll join you in dropping out of school..haha...maybe run away to Paris? anyway, I added your link to my blog.