Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The New (Fashion) Me

Up until now, my fashion sense has been a little off. I was never an "aberzombie", but I have always dressed shyly, plain and simple. Jeans, flats, simple shirts and cardigans. I have always wanted to "break out", and wear crazy, seriously fashion clothes like some of the outfits the girls post on the Teen Vogue forums. I am going to use this blog as an outlet. I am going to post my outfuts, good and bad and hopefully recieve feedback. I hope it will help show me how I have changed from when I had started this blog, and to how I dress now. I mean in the future. Or whatever.
Appreciate the help!!

3 comments:

kelsea said...

hey you're like me; im hoping my style will mature this year. im adding your blog to my links list.

BacksideOfBeauty said...

coolio ;]
good luck! :)

Ana said...

coool!